Are you tired of having stained and discolored teeth? Are your homemade tricks failing to whiten your teeth? Then you need to visit your reliable local dentist to get professional teeth whitening treatment. This professional treatment has gained a huge amount of popularity over the years. Yes, it is possible to buy over-the-counter remedies for your yellow teeth, but visiting your local dentist and discussing various options to whiten your teeth, may prove to be the best decision you have ever made. However, let us know more about what is professional teeth whitening treatment and its benefits.
What Is Professional Teeth Whitening?
The treatment of teeth whitening performed by qualified dentists does not take a lot of time. It is not a complicated process. The dentist must be skilled to avoid any kind of potential injury to the patient’s gum during the cleaning procedure. The dentist uses costly tools that are prepped before starting the procedure. When all said and done, the whole treatment usually takes around 60 to 90 minutes to complete. There are several measures taken by the dentist to deliver the best results for his or her patients:
- Firstly, the dentist records the current shade of your teeth
- Secondly, your teeth are polished by various tools to remove plaque and tartar.
- Thirdly, your mouth will be left to dry with the help of gauze. Retractors are used to keep your tongue, cheeks, and lips away from your teeth.
- Fourthly, a barrier will be inserted to prevent your gums from getting exposed to the whitening solution.
- Fifthly, Carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide will be used to bleach and whiten your teeth.
- Sixthly, the whitening agent will be cured and a special laser or light may be used to activate the peroxide.
- Lastly, your teeth will be rinsed and a fluoride agent may be applied to lessen sensitivity. Your dentist will schedule further visits for you.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening
When you thoroughly examine the facts, there are no negative aspects to getting your teeth professionally cleaned by your dentist. Moreover, there are other benefits of investing in this treatment other than getting dazzling pearly white teeth:
- Meticulous Cleaning and Whitening of Teeth: This treatment really delivers results and provides long-term results if it is done by professional dentists.
- Dependable and Inexpensive Treatment: Occasionally, most OTC kits and homemade remedies fail to work and do more damage than good. Therefore, professional teeth whitening treatment provided by dentists is extremely safe and costs less than other options.
- It Improves the Appearance of Your Teeth: This treatment is known to work and makes your teeth appear whiter and healthy.
- It Helps You Regain Your Self-esteem: Professional teeth whitening treatment gives you a dazzling smile that makes you feel bold and confident.
We hope our blog has helped you in understanding the benefits of professional teeth whitening treatment. If you are looking for the best cosmetic dentistry services in Roselle Road, Irving, then please get in touch with us. Our team of Irving dentists strives to provide you with the best dental care and services.