If you have missing teeth, then dentures can be your best friend. They can help you in regaining your confidence and enjoying social gatherings without feeling embarrassed. Our dentists at Dental Artistry have answered all your questions related to dentures. Keep reading to find out more!
What are Dentures?
Let us first find out what dentures are from your favorite Irving dentist. These devices are primarily false teeth used to fill the empty gaps after tooth loss. They are attached to a metal frame and inserted into your mouth. They look and function like your natural teeth, restoring your functionality and allowing you to resume your normal life. They are very convenient and will provide you with enough support. What are you waiting for? Get the best dentures in Irving, TX today!
Perks Of Using Dentures?
Your favorite dentist in Irving has listed the benefits of dentures below for greater understanding.
- Elevates your looks and brings back your lost confidence.
- Dentures are easier to clean and maintain than other devices.
- Dentures can provide you with a much youthful appearance. They prevent your facial muscles from drooping down thereby retaining your original facial structure.
- Improves the functioning of your teeth. You can get back your chewing abilities and enjoy your favorite food items.
- Dentures are very cheap and affordable options when it comes to tooth replacement.
How Much Are Dentures?
Now let us find out how much are dentures. On average, a complete set of upper dentures costs around $1,600. A denture set for your lower jaw would also fall under the same price range. A partial set typically costs around $700 and $3000. For a more precise estimate, speak with your Irving dentist. However, it is best not to let the price come in the way of quality dental care.
Tips To Maintain Your Dentures
Given below are some tips and tricks by the best dentist in Irving that can help you to maintain your dentures and ensure that they last longer.
- You must be very gentle while using these appliances. They are very brittle and could break apart in the slightest pressure.
- You can use special cleaning solutions to avoid any bacterial buildup in your dentures.
- Brush them regularly with gentle pressure using a soft toothbrush. You must floss as well and make sure to rinse them after each meal.
- You can soak your dentures in plain water when you are not using them. They need to be moist.
- You must carry your dentures along with you during your regular visits to your Irving dentist. Your dentist will thoroughly examine them and clean them for you to avoid any complications.
We hope this blog has provided you with all the relevant information on dentures. Get in touch with us at Dental Artistry for the best dentures in Irving, TX.